- Explain the way we use information that you share with us in order to build a great product and give you a great experience with it;
- Ensure that you understand what information we collect with your permission, and what we do — and do not do — with it;
- Hold us accountable for protecting your rights and your privacy under this policy
By using or interacting with the WELL121 Service, you are consenting to:
- the transfer of your information outside of the country where you live;
- the sharing of your information through leader boards and anonymous data reports.
- Photos and Camera: We will not access your photos or camera without first getting your explicit permission and we will never scan or import your photo library or camera roll. If you give us permission to access photos or your camera, we will only use images that you specifically choose to share with us. (You may use our application to select the photo or photos you choose to upload, but we will never import the photos you review except those you explicitly share.).
- Location: We will not gather or use the specific location of your mobile device
- Contacts: We will not scan or import your contacts stored on your phone
- Synchronisation data: We will pull information from other wearables/apps that integrate with WELL121. This will only occur if you grant permission to connect.
- Opting in: We ask you to opt-in to all our processes and systems. We want to ensure that we obtain your informed consent on our management of your personal data when we collect it throughout the app.
- Data deletion: We delete records after use. If you ask us to delete your data from our systems, we will delete your data from our systems completely and with reasonable expediency. You can delete the app at any time from your phone
- Consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time. You can refuse to consent to coaching.