Choice of screening assessments We offer three options:
- The ‘10-minute health check’ - Select any three tests from the list - Appointments per day - 40
- The ‘15-minute health check' - Checks include height & weight, BMI and body composition, plus any two optional tests from the table below. - Appointments per day - 25
- The ‘20-minute health check’ - All full suite of tests - Appointments per day – 20
Room requirements A suitable quiet room such as a meeting or training room is ideal, with a table and two chairs. It is best to avoid noisy and crowded areas as employees may have concerns that they wish to discuss with our health technicians in private
Pre-health screening Booking sheets and promotional material (email invites, posters etc.) are provided to help ensure the day runs smoothly. A pre-screening fact sheet (FAQs) is provided to each attendee once they have booked their appointment.
On the day The health screening sessions are delivered on a one to one basis. Appointment times can vary depending on which health screening options are chosen. At the appointment your employee will receive:
- A results sheet/report.
- A GP referral letter, if required.
- An employee feedback form
Post-health screening feedback We will create an anonymised corporate report detailing overall findings.