It is easy to let a holiday or a business trip destroy your fitness and eating habits. With a little research and proper planning, you can create an easy-to-follow plan to keep you fit and healthy no matter where you travel.
Novel training ideas
- Stepping – every city has a great staircase, stadium, or tall buildings where you can master the stairs without a machine.
- Walking – many cities have lots of places good for walking or jogging.
- Research – find a map of the city to find out how many of your destinations are reachable by foot.
- Booking – find out if your hotel has a workout facility and a pool, and remember to pack your swimming costume and workout clothes.
- If your hotel doesn’t offer fitness facilities, take along a resistance band, they are both lightweight and easy to transport.
- Print off a programme to take with you.
- Use your body-weight exercises, such as push-ups and crunches, which require no equipment at all.